Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Liebster Award!

A great big thank you goes out to I am Billie for nominating me for a Liebster Award! She has slightly amended the rules to create a Liebster Award 2.0.
 
Here are the rules for a Liebster Award 2.0 nomination:
1. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
2. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers (under 200 followers) and give them 11 questions of your choice.
4. Let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link to your post so they can learn more about it.
 
I think that this is a really cool idea and a great way to get to know and promote other blogs that you love.
 
Here are my answers to Billie's questions:
1.) Whos your favourite blogger?
My favorite blogger is probably Allison Anderson. I'll forgive her for having a cat.
2.)How long have you being blogging?
I've been blogging since mid-February of this year.
3.) Could you blog for a living?
I would LOVE to blog for a living. I'm kind of in this career-limbo because of my head injuries, so I'm trying to find the right fit for my needs when it comes to working. Blogging is an amazing fit, but extremely difficult to do for a living.
4.) What do you do in your spare time?
In my spare time I spend time with my fiance and our dog, usually hiking or visiting the local dog park. I also love to read, run and listen to music.
5.)Who is your favourite musician?

Bruce Springsteen! (this is on the wall in my living room)
 
6.)Whats your favourite tv show?
My favorite show at the moment is Friday Night Lights. Mike and I are addicted to it. It's so good and Matt Saracen makes me swoon. All time? Parks and Recreation.
7.) Would you rather watch a movie or read the books?
I would definitely read the book before I watched the movie, but I'm always curious to see how the movie is after I'm done.
8.)Where are you from?
Originally I'm from Massapequa NY. I went to college in Maine and have lived here for the past six years, but Mike and I are moving back to NY in October.
9.)Whos your favourite youtuber?
 I really love Vivianna Does Makeup. She's always so positive and puts me in a good mood.
10.)Whats your favourite joke?
I don't really have a favorite joke...I'm definitely more of an inside joke person (wings for the boys!).
11.) Do you have any pets?
 
This guy! <3
Ok, so here's who I'm nominating!

Here are my questions to these lovely bloggers:
 
1. What's your favorite blog to read?
2. Why did you decide to start blogging?
3. Where do you get your inspiration for blog posts?
4. Do you share your blog with your friends and family? Why or why not?
5. If you could switch bodies with any celebrity, who would it be?
6. Where do you live?
7. What is your favorite book?
8. What color do you like to wear the most?
9. If you could travel to any country in the world, where would it be?
10. Who is your favorite human being in the world?
11. What's the happiest time of the year for you?

Thanks again to Billie from I Am Billie for nominating me for this award!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nomination! I apologize for not checking this out sooner. I'll be making my Liebster Award post as soon as I can.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely, thanks very much for the nomination.

    The answers are up on my blog emsylou.blogspot.co.uk and I also nominated 11 people :o) I think this is a really great way to make others aware of some really amazing blogs so thanks again :o)

    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete