Wednesday, July 30, 2014

How to Break In a New Pair of Heels!

I'm sure you can think of about 15 times when you wore a new pair of heels/shoes to an event and had to take them off halfway through because of the agony. Blisters, pump bumps, bunions (to be super dramatic)...not fun stuff. Here's how to break in that new pair of heels you're dying to wear!
 You will need:
- your new shoes =)
- a pair of socks
- rubbing alcohol
- a cotton ball or paper towel

 What you're going to do is wipe the alcohol on the inside of the shoe, covering the entire lining.
 Then you put on the socks, strap on those heels, and go do some vacuuming or some dish washing! I'd recommend doing this a couple times before the event, wearing them for about a half hour each time. You just need to do something where you are standing or walking around.

My shoes are getting less and less painful every time I do this!
 
 
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Fab post, really useful because new shoes can be so uncomfortable! great blog, I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks !

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great tip as my shoes ALWAYS rub me!

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete