Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I'm MARRIED!! Update and Life Changes

Long time no blog! Life has been crazy lately with all the changes that are happening! I've been so busy doing the last minute wedding preparations, packing and going on my honeymoon and getting ready to move to New York...but I've also been incredibly happy! So much to talk about and not a lot of time to do so, but I'll give you a quick run down on everything.

The wedding went so well! The weather was an amazing 73 degrees and sunny, the lodge looked pretty good if I do say so myself, and there were only a few minor hiccups along the way. Everyone who we've talked to said that they had a great time, and Mike and I had an absolute blast at the reception. We enjoyed all our guests, ate, made s'mores, danced (we even jumped off tables into the dance floor!) and celebrated the crap out of the first day of our marriage. Here are some photos from the day...some are from our photographer Rene Minnis, who was great, and some are from family and friends.
 



 Two days later we were on the plane to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic for our honeymoon, which was amazing. Mostly we just relaxed by the beach and pool and enjoyed everything about the resort. We were planning on doing some expeditions, but they were pretty expensive, and we were having so much fun right where we were! Maybe next time...




So now we are back in Maine and we are moving to New York in 3 short weeks! Now it's time for a whole lot of packing, job/apartment hunting and enjoying the rest of our lives together!  =)
 
I hope there's not such a long absence within our move from blogging...I've been missing it! I'm going to try my darnedest to get some content up here for sure.
post signature

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It looks like a wonderful day was had and Punta Cana looks great too :-)

    www.conversationswithcaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are beautiful. Congrats ma'am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked really beautiful on your wedding day! Congratulations! I'm so jelous that your moving to new york!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You looked amazing! Can't wait to hear more :) New York is my dream city!
    - C
    Claudine Converses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      We're moving to right outside the city...a little less intimidating =)

      Delete
  5. Congrats! You looked beautiful! I have nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award!

    http://fashionbeautyloveblog.blogspot.com/2014/10/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool! Have a wonderful tuesday sweetie!

    If you want to follow each other, please follow me on GFC or Bloglovin and I'll do the same ;)


    Join my worldwide giveaways: Jexshop 10$ gift card & Polka dots dress

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are looking gorgeous in this outfits

    ReplyDelete