Wednesday, July 16, 2014

4 Item Face of the Day!

 Some days I am totally in the mood to take my time doing my makeup. I'll rummage through everything, use something I haven't used in awhile, come up with a new creative look, and just leisurely enjoy the process. Today, however, was not one of those days. I was feeling very minimal and wanted to use the least amount of products I could to still look put together.

First, I slapped on some foundation with my beauty blender. I've been using the L'Oreal True Match foundation in N2 Classic Ivory. Face done.

I thought about just combing through my brows and leaving them, but with no eye shadow or eye liner, I decided I wanted something a little bolder on the eyebrow front. So, I went ahead and filled them in with my NARS eye shadow duo in Portobello, using the lighter color to thicken things up.

Then I curled my eye lashes and put on a couple coats of Maybelline's new Pumped Up Colossal Volum' Express mascara. I've been using this for a few weeks and I've decided it's not one of my favorites.

Last, I thought I'd go for a bit of a fun lip and chose Revlon's Colorburst Matte Balm in Unapologetic. It's the ultimate super-pigmented bright matte pink. On this gloomy day, I thought I'd have some lip color fun. It's the little things in life.
 
 So there it is in all of it's glory...my face. It's funny looking, I know. Just look at the makeup.
 
What would be your 4 products for a quick full face?
post signature

3 comments:

  1. I really want to try these matte balms! This one looks really lovely on you!

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lip colour looks amazing on you! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Unapologetic looks stunning! xxx

    ReplyDelete