Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday Vol. 2



Hey there!

I've been feeling the longing to do some shopping recently, but because I shouldn't, I decided to do a Wishlist Wednesday!  


Wedding hair piece
My plan for my hair at my wedding is to do some kind of low up-do.  I’m wearing my cousin’s veil, which I shortened to fingertip length and layered, so that will attach to the back of the hairstyle.  During the reception, I’m not planning on wearing my veil, so I was thinking about putting in a little hair piece on the side of the style just as an interesting little accessory.  I’m thinking something simple, with beading/silver/pearls, all of which would go with my dress.

Revlon Matte/Lacquer Balms
In a drugstore haul a while ago, I got two of these; one matte and one lacquer.  I’m loving the lacquer one, which I have in the shade Whimsical, but I lost the matte one!  I got it in the shade Striking which is a bright red, and I was really, really liking it, but now I can’t find it.  I probably want to get that same color and then I’d love some others I’ve seen as well.  Ideally, I’d love to get every single one of them!

Cinema Secrets Professional Brush Cleaner
Let’s face it, most of us don’t clean our makeup brushes nearly as often as we should, and I’m no exception.  One of the complaints I have with my Sonia Kashiuk brush cleaner is the smell.  I really don’t like it and I feel like I have to wear a gas mask when I clean my brushes.  Also, they’re always rough on my face after I clean them.  So many of my brushes have lost their soft feel after I’ve washed them.  The Cinema Secrets Professional Brush Cleaner smells like vanilla and is supposed to keep your brushes feeling really soft, and also dries in a flash so you can use your brushes right after you clean them!

Lorac Pro Palette
This wish list item is definitely not something that I need, as I have enough eye shadow palettes.  At some point, you’re getting the same colors, just in different combinations, right?  But I just love to play around and experiment with different color combinations and looks...so I want it (and I feel bad about wanting it).  This palette is supposed to be really good, with shimmery and matte shades, and I would love to get my hands on it!

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eu So Fresh Perfume
Perfume is not something that I am able to really try because they are all so pricey.  I always just end up with a body spray or ‘fragrance mist’ from Victoria’s Secret or Bath & Body Works.  The problem with those scents is that they don’t last for more than a couple hours.  I’ve smelt all of Marc Jacobs’ Daisy perfumes, and I LOVE them.  This is SO my ideal scent…sweet and fresh.  I don’t like anything too overwhelming that you can’t wear every day…honestly, I don’t have too many nights out, or fancy events to go to very often.  I just want to smell nice anyway!

Nike Free 4.0 Flyknit
My past two pairs of running sneakers have been Nike Frees, and I love them so much.  Not only are they super light and comfortable, but the pair I currently have are neon orange and it makes me very happy.  When I was buying them about a year ago, and they didn’t have any normal, boring colors, I almost passed.  But then I said, ‘Wait a minute.  Why do I have to get a boring color?  Why can’t I have crazy orange shoes?’ It was very out of character for me, but now they are one of my favorite things in the world!  I’m intrigued by these new knit versions, and I want to try them out so bad.  They look even more comfortable, and they come in a neon orange shade!  =)

Does anyone else enjoy just online window shopping like I do?
Thanks for reading!! Enjoy your hump day!

Later =)

No comments:

Post a Comment