Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Palettes palettes palettes! What's Coming Up on YesCassieWill!

I am going to be starting a new series on my YouTube Channel! It is going to be palette pandemonium!  Eye shadow palettes are probably the makeup item that I have the most fun with, and I've got six palettes that I know I want to do at least three eye shadow looks with each.  One look will be casual, one more dramatic/smokey, and then maybe like a colorful or unique look.  I'm just going to see where all this palette madness takes me and see what I come up with!  If you have a suggestion for a type of look that I should do with each palette, I'd love to hear it!
The palettes that I will be using in this series are:
  • Urban Decay Naked
  • Urban Decay Naked 2
  • Stila In the Know
  • Too Faced Matte Eye
  • Urban Decay Smoked
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics
I'm so excited to start making works of art out of my eye lids and start posting these videos!
Look at all those colors! Look at all those possibilities!
All you've got to do is SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL to keep up with my latest videos and enjoy!
You think I'll be sick of eye shadow by the end of this? Is that possible? We'll see!
post signature

2 comments: