Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss in Almond Crush

How do you know you have had too many concussions? I've recently heard some beauty folks talk about the Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss, and that it's a good lip gloss for people who don't like lip gloss. So naturally, I wanted to go get one and try it out. I'm in the drugstore looking at the color selection, and I read the first color name: Almond Crush. All the sudden I realize that I bought this very lip gloss about 3 months ago and I loved it! Of course I immediately forgot about it because I hadn't had my organizational system in place so as not to forget EVERYTHING that enters my brain. I put it in my lip product drawer where it stayed for 3 months. Moral of the story: Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss is really nice stuff AND always stick to your organizational system and make sure things are right in front of your face if you don't want to forget about them. Stupid mild traumatic brain injuries. Lesson learned.
 

The color of this gloss makes my lips look just a little lighter, but gives them such a nice not-too-shiny finish. It's not heavy or sticky at all. It really is a great lip gloss for those who don't like lip gloss. Perfect for everyday use!



Almond Crush over Love It by Lancome. I love the subtle sparkle finish that this gloss gives this mid-toned pink lipstick. I'm definitely going to try it with a lot of other lipsticks.
 
Have you tried any of the other colors in this line?
post signature

3 comments:

  1. This suits you so well & thank you for sending me your link via twitter!

    Anita @ AllThingsAnita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colour of this, not all nudes suit me that well but I think this might as its not too brown/beige based! xx
    Katherine Rosie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it really just makes your natural lip color look lovely! =)

      Delete