Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Maybelline Baby Lips Crystal in Crystal Kiss

 

I can go either way with the different lines of Baby Lips balms. Some I like a lot, like the Dr. Rescue line, but others I'm not too keen on, like the Electro line (Those ones settle right into the lines of my lips and make them look chapped and gross!). I think that I have done my lips a great disservice by constantly having lip balm on them, day and night. I really think that they can no longer make their own moisture. Therefore, I always have to have a lip balm on me, even if I'm wearing a lip gloss or a lipstick.
 
I have my favorite balms for different times and occasions, and the Baby Lips Crystal balm in Crystal Kiss is perfect for when I'm not wearing anything else. It gives such a nice glimmer to your lips and makes them look moisturized and just naturally pretty. The finish it has, in my opinion, looks a little overdone and a bit too much over top of some lipsticks, so this one will stay on as a solo performer.
Overall, I am really liking this balm, and it's definitely one of my favorites to wear alone for a natural glimmery finish. It's perfect for days that I don't wear makeup, because it doesn't look at all overdone.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Looks perfect for those natural days:) Super cute name too! xx
    www.corriearnold.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s amazing. The smell is good! Good this for 5 dollars. Very good lip gloss for a short price.

    ReplyDelete