Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Products I've Used Up #2!

Some I loved, some I hated, but used them all up I did! Here's my beauty trash that I've been saving for this oh, so special video about my empties.


Products I've Used Up:
Jergen's Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer
L'Oreal Youth Code BB Cream in Light
Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray
Dove Go Fresh Deoderant Cucumber and Green Tea
Phisoderm Cream Cleanser
Lancome Double Action Eye Makeup Remover
Revlon Colorstay in 150 Buff
L'Oreal Youth Code Serum Intense
Clean & Clear PersaGel-10 Acne Medication
Urban Decay Naked BB Cream
Clinique Moisture Surge
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer
Nivea A Kiss of Olive Oil & Lemon
Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm with Vitamin E
Soft Lips in Winter Mint
Alba Coconut Cream Lip Balm
 
Thanks for reading/watching! Click here to subscribe to my YouTube channel! =)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment