Friday, June 6, 2014

Our first crack at vlogging!

Yesterday I uploaded my first ever vlog to YouTube!  It was really fun to film, and not too bad to edit either!  Mike and I had a really fun weekend hiking with Albi, climbing Bradbury Mountain and cooking dinner one night.  I should have filmed us doing more, but it's not something that I think about all the time...yet.  I'm hoping to do another vlog this weekend/week and see if I can improve mah skillz haha  I think it's so cool to just document your everyday life.

A lot of the time when Mike speaks in this video, he's not loud enough and I didn't realize it, so I apologize for that...next time he'll speak up!




Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel!

Thanks for reading and watching!  I hope you all have an awesome weekend!

Later =)

No comments:

Post a Comment